Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Thoughts on Technology

I think this blogging technology is a great idea. At times it can be frusterating if you can't remember passwords or you have different information stored on different sites. The general set up is quite a hassle, but once it's done, its very convenient.  Genereally, i really like figuring computer things and technology out.  I can be very calm about complicated processes which is really helpful.  I like how you can customize all your content and information in your blog. I also like the netvibes website because it gathers all the information into one easy place. In general, I like it!!

3 comments:

L. M. Peifer said...

I think trying to remember all those different passwords and different sites that are scattered everywhere is one of the most frustrating things about technology. I like netvibes for the very reason you write about--that everything can be in the same place.

EB said...

HTML

Ruthie said...

Haha, I feel you. Remember my near mental break down because of my passwords???